Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Mad printing is happening

The sad thing is, I can't show you moste of it. I feel it would be unfair to post wedding invitaions on here before they get mailed out. I have 2 on the drying racks right now, though so stay tuned!

I did print some cards with a new logo for my etsy shop. I will use these as inserts that go with orders. I just love the teal on kraft paper.

cards copy


I'm off to the big city of Philadelphia for work for the next couple of days. I'm so excited! I'm going to have Starbucks! I've broken the only-on-Fridays habit of my Nashville days, but I haven't had any for 10 months!!! Mmmm.

Labels: ,

Posted by Beth Howard @ 6:27 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Have a great trip + enjoy your coffee. Love the One Canoe Two font.

Posted by Blogger Shona~ LALA dex press @ 8:11 AM #
 

most has no e, and you can not lie to your readers. You had Starbucks that one day we went to Jeff City and you wanted to use a gift card... what was that like 2 weeks ago??

Posted by Blogger Jason @ 7:40 PM #
 

busted on your own blog.....man, that hurts. I guess when you go public...........
have fun in phillie!

Posted by Blogger kimhryn @ 2:34 PM #
 

What can I say, my husband is a heartless bastard and makes me toe the line.

Yes, back in February, I went to Barnes & Noble and tried to use my gift card, and did indeed consume some coffee, but it doesn't count because it wasn't on the way to work and it wasn't really Starbucks. They wouldn't even take my gift card.

Posted by Blogger Beth Howard @ 3:24 PM #
 
<< Home