Monday, January 03, 2011

There's a baby in there!

I don't know if I've mentioned it or not, but I'm all set to pop out this baby in 2 weeks, give or take well, 2 weeks. Isn't it strange that one of the biggest events in your life is so completely and utterly un-plannable?


Let me tell you that being uber pregnant is not conducive to doing a lot of work. Thankfully I have had a lot of help from Carrie at the barn and at home from Jason and from my mom and dad.

December was a crazy month sales wise, but it was wonderful! Thank goodness we had everything printed already, and all there was to do was ship everyday, something that took Jason or my mom less than an hour or so. I can't speak for Carrie, since she ships 50%. What a brilliant idea to have a partner! It works out so much better when life (baby) takes priority over your hobbies.

I have some serious anxiety about how this is all going to work out after having the baby. How will I find time to print and work on things? I just don't know, but it might be a great catalyst for me letting go. Maybe we'll find a great intern to be our printing monkey. We've hired an awesome wholesale liason/life organizer, Karen, and I hope to hire someone else to do the bookkeeping. It would be great if Carrie and I could just draw and design. Those are the things we're good at.

Posted by Beth Snyder @ 9:21 PM

Read or Post a Comment

I suggest that you hire a Bookkeeper, as your hands will be full with the new born.

Posted by Anonymous Florida Tax Professionals @ 4:17 AM #
 

full and busy life! so excited the babe is almost out;) and for your 1canoe2 success.

Posted by Blogger kimhryn @ 6:43 AM #
 

I was wondering if the baby had arrived yet.

I still can't believe you are pregnant + seeing these photos is pretty amazing!

Posted by Blogger Shona~ LALA dex press @ 8:54 AM #
 

Fun shots of the baby process! And give yourself some time to let it all sort out, Motherhood is more about letting go then you know now!

Posted by Blogger mascanlon @ 9:45 PM #
 

Love your photos!

Posted by Anonymous Affordable Medical Insurance @ 9:19 AM #
 
<< Home