Saturday, January 22, 2011

That's My Baby!

Two weeks ago, Amelia Jane was born into this world. She weighed 10 lbs, 8 ozs, and 21.5 inches long. Oh baby! No wonder my stomach was so big!

Everything went smoothly, and she's a darling. We're getting accustomed to each other and working on sleeping schedules. Carrie and Jason are packing all of our Etsy orders, and I'm just starting to come out of the haze that is the first 2 weeks to think about sketching and things other than how long it's been since I've changed a diaper.



I'm hoping to have this fabulous photographer out of St. Louis come take some newborn pics, but so far the weather has been thwarting us! I have lots of props. Crayons, flower headbands and vintage blocks. I've been trying to take some artsy photos, but sometimes it's just nice to have someone else lend their artistic vision. And I'm not too great at manhandling the baby into position.



I'll try not to make this a baby picture blog, but I wanted to share our great news!

~Beth

Posted by Beth Snyder @ 6:54 PM

Read or Post a Comment

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Posted by Blogger Shona~ LALA dex press @ 12:07 AM #
 

She's absolutely divine. Congratulations. Yep, we love the sewing and crafty stuff and I can't speak for your other readers but I loves me a cute little baby every once in a while just as much!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 4:07 AM #
 

Congratulations!!
Baby photos are always always always welcome!
xxx

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 8:00 AM #
 

So sweet and that adorable little bowtie mouth! Love your work but I adore seeing babies too! congratulations to the new family.

Posted by Blogger mascanlon @ 9:14 PM #
 

Aww shes absolutely adorable! Congratulations you must be proud :)

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 11:51 AM #
 

SOOOO DARLING! Thanks for the great pics. Glad you are all well and happy, but hello-10lbs8oz??? -YIKES!!!You are a hero;)

Posted by Blogger kimhryn @ 7:43 PM #
 

Oh wow! Such a cute darling! Congratulations - she's adorable!

Posted by Anonymous Passionate Blogger @ 6:06 AM #
 
<< Home