Monday, September 13, 2010

2011 Calendars--it's official!

2011 Letterpress Calendars! Get 'em while you can!
Cause there are only 200 of each, and it's only September, but they're selling quick!



Last year printing our calendar took us from Labor Day weekend all the way into November. It's pretty much the only project we did all autumn long. This year the drawings took us longer, but we printed it in just a couple of weekends. What will we do with our spare time?



This is my farm scape. I really love the way it turned out. I like it so much because I think it looks like someone else drew it! And I LOVE the colors. So happy!




This is Carrie's Flower Garden. I love the colors here, too! And the flower illustrations are brilliant. Doing the lining up was a bit of a challenge, but we did it! We've finally gotten to the point where we can think ahead and see problems. Like this time before we did anything else, we printed a few test prints with the dark lines so that we'd be able to line the whole thing up better.



This is my boats drawing, it's the misfit because it's horizontal.



And finally, Carrie's "Things That Are Long" which we also have made into a poster. (I'll post about that later). On a side note, I think we're getting so much better with our photography. With the help of Carrie's mom and dad, we shot these all at their farm. Carrie happened to be wearing the most perfect dress/boots, and the sunlight was beautiful. Nothing like the country in the fall!

Last week, we were featured on Design*Sponge (This is the holy grail of good publicity right to our target market) And we've been crazy-busy shipping, which is a great thing!
Have a great week everyone!

Posted by Beth Snyder @ 7:11 AM