Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New Wedding Invitations!

Last weekend Carrie and I printed another set of wedding invitations! I think we're working our way up to doing our own design, but this time the bride, Jill, did the illustrations.



Aren't they great? And she did the lettering too. Black prints so beautifully. It's the best behaving ink by far. Nothing like the original, I guess.



We printed them on more of the Cranes Lettra 220 lb paper, which takes an impression like a...like a...memory foam mattress? Like mud? No, not quite. Anyway.



Chad and Jill were thrilled! They actually came to the barn to see us print, so that was fun. We could ask them if such-and-such was okay, and then adjust accordingly.

I'm not sure what we're going to print this weekend, but I'm thinking it will be the Home Sweet Home print, because we're selling them like hotcakes!

Labels: ,

Posted by Beth Snyder @ 7:25 AM

Read or Post a Comment

those invitations are terrific!! makes me want to get married all over again!

Posted by Blogger kimhryn @ 10:05 PM #
 

These invitations are GORGEOUS! I agree - I want to get married again so I can do more wedding invites!

Posted by Blogger The Clicks @ 9:37 AM #
 
<< Home