Sunday, March 28, 2010

A new project!


We spent a record 11 hours in the barn printing yesterday. We printed some birth announcements for Carrie's niece, which I'll post here later in the week, and we started printing our new "Things That Are Round" series on coasters AND 16x20 posters.





We were pretty excited to print in some colors that we haven't tried out before. Pretty much every color in the rainbow, actually.



And, we bought some silver metallic ink for the tin can image. Super exciting!
Anyone have any suggestions about what else we could use silver for?



Here's Carrie's cousin, Ian being our wheel turner for the posters. We hand fed 42 of them, so it will be a VERY limited edition.

We still have 3 more of the 9 designs to print, which we will probably do next Friday, so you'll have to wait a week or so for the full reveal.

Posted by Beth Howard @ 9:02 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Seriously Beth, do you ever sleep?

haha the word verification is "binge"

Posted by Blogger Shona~ LALA dex press @ 2:32 PM #
 

the coasters are fantastic! Are they re-usable? Or do they get ruined if the cup weeps onto them? I love, love, love them. As much as I love your house set- and I LOVE IT! (please don't get me wrong)- I am far too practical a girl, with far too limited a budget, to buy something that would use the small amount of surface space we have or get ruined by my four children (*sigh*... such is life right now). BUT, now COASTERS... practical and BEAUTIFUL. Tell me more!

Posted by Blogger Tisra @ 6:24 PM #
 

I just have to say that I am constantly impressed by the art and the work you are doing. Every time I see some cool thing in a fancy paper store or art store, I think, "Oh, Beth could totally do that."

Posted by Blogger Cherilyn @ 11:15 PM #
 
<< Home