Thursday, January 21, 2010

Jason's letterpress work

I'm always trying to talk Jason into drawing some things for me to letterpress. I stole this drawing off his stack of papers and made a plate out of it.



Pretty cool, right? Again, not exactly my look, but that's what's cool about it.
I asked him if he wanted to sell them in our Etsy shop...he says "Yes. For one dollar." So I might just do that--list it in the shop for $1. And ship it in a standard envelope for 43 cents or whatever a stamp costs these days.



Now, everyone leave a nice comment so I can motivate him to draw more.

Labels: , ,

Posted by Beth Snyder @ 7:31 AM

Read or Post a Comment

I'm thinking more robots.
Jason's drawings translate well to letterpress.

Posted by Blogger Shona~ LALA dex press @ 9:08 AM #
 

Like it! I would totally buy that for my brother!

Posted by Anonymous Malinda Lloyd @ 12:00 PM #
 

That's worth more than a dollar!

Posted by Anonymous Your Mom @ 9:50 AM #
 

Lots of fun and although its ot my style I know some family members who would love it!

Posted by Blogger mascanlon @ 1:00 PM #
 

very cool!

Posted by Blogger cindy @ 9:47 PM #
 
<< Home