Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Renegade Chicago, our Letterpressed goods booth




It was a wonderful weekend. We met so many awesome people!
And I think our booth looks pretty darn good, too.



Well, we survived. And we succeeded. Thank you to everyone who came out and said "hello"!



Some of our neighbors: OrangyPorangy and Souldier



Tart Heart and Elisa Schere







It was a wonderful time. On our way out on Monday, we woke up to an inch of beautiful snow.

Posted by Beth Howard @ 8:00 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Yay! Good for you! I especially love the Chicago print photo at the end.

Posted by Blogger kimhryn @ 8:38 AM #
 

YAY! And if I am seeing this correctly (I just woke up, don't have my glasses on yet + am on my first cup of coffee) you have examples of your printing blocks in your display. I cannot even tell you what a change bringing those out made in my conversations with customers + when people see the block they get the process (but I'm resisting mentioning something here...I'll wait 'til the phone call). The set-up looks great + congratulations on a succesful show!

Posted by Blogger Shona~ LALA dex press @ 9:53 AM #
 
<< Home