Monday, October 12, 2009

My name in print...Beth Snyder 1canoe2 Columbia Missouri


Newsprint!

This weekend I was the featured artist in the Columbia Daily Tribune's Ovation section.
You can read the whole thing online here on their website.

Aarik Danielson did such a great job with the writing. I wish he had included my web address or etsy shop address, but what can you do? What's funny about it is that the article sounds exactly like the way our conversation went when he interviewed me. I was just rambling rambling rambling, and he took out the crazy parts and boiled it down to the good stuff, put it in order, and polished it up. Awesome.

And by the way, the web addresses are here:
Our 1canoe2 shop
My website
My bhstudio shop

Posted by Beth Howard @ 8:32 AM

Read or Post a Comment

This is awesome, Beth! Good for you!!!! You're right - what a well-written article, and it is a very accurate depiction of you! How did you get the coverage?

Posted by Blogger The Clicks @ 5:29 PM #
 
<< Home