Thursday, August 13, 2009

More States Prints!! Finally!

Texas2.jpgMissouri2.jpg

I've had these drawings done for a couple of months, and I've been printing them during this time, too, but with the ink needing to dry between each round of printing, it has taken me a while to output these.

Texas1.jpg


I'm very happy with Texas. Missouri may need a color change, but I love the design and drawing. Up next for states: California, Michigan, West Virginia, Ohio, and South Carolina.

Not because those are my next favorite states, but because those are states that people have requested.

Missouri.jpg

You can see more pics of Texas here.

And more of Missouri here.

And don't forget Tennessee!

Labels: , ,

Posted by Beth Howard @ 7:36 AM

Read or Post a Comment

How about Washington state (the evergreen state), named for George Washington...I can't think of any cute sayings, that's your department! And Oregon is the beaver state. I would love a print for either one of these states! Maybe I should get a MO one, too!

Posted by Anonymous Dani Rockstad @ 4:50 PM #
 

CALIFORNIA!
CALIFORNIA!
CALIFORNIA!
I guess you heard me.
Thank you.

Posted by Blogger Shona~ LALA dex press @ 7:44 AM #
 

i would loooove
california
hawaii
and arizona. after seeing these I want one for every state my husband and I have lived in together! they are so dang cute! keep them comin!

Posted by Blogger Erin @ 1:09 PM #
 
<< Home