Thursday, July 16, 2009

Quiltfest Day 3 in photos

We're pouring one out for our Germany homey Jessica. We miss you!

We went to the farmer's market in Johnson City on Wednesday morning.




Here is Kim's newest project. I'm so jealous because it looks so beautiful, and I NEVER would have picked out those colors. It's just amazing. It's true art.


Wednesday I had the lunch assignment. I made this delicious tomato salad from Better Homes & Gardens' website. YUM.



We exchanged this year's Round Robin blocks! We cut the center blocks out of fabric we liked/had and passed 2 out to each person. We all did 2 block of the same pattern (Aunt Dinah) for each person in fabrics from our stash.


Posted by Beth Howard @ 10:30 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Damn!
I'm also staring at the avocado.
Damn!

Posted by Blogger Shona~ LALA dex press @ 8:10 AM #
 

Thanks so much for the pics and updates. I'm checking my computer constantly! I want recipes! All the food looks fantastic! Can't wait to hear banquet stories!

Posted by Blogger Jessica Scheer @ 3:05 PM #
 
<< Home