Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It's that time again!

I am writing this so late at night from QuiltFest 2009 in Johnson City, Tennessee. (Here's last year's post) We woke up at 4:30 in St. Louis and after a 10 hour drive, a quick dip in the lake, I've been sewing blocks together for 4 hours. We're all here for the whole week this year! What a rare treat. We went straight to the quilt store this afternoon.

I'm too tired to really get a cohesive string of thoughts together right now. The good news is that I have internet access and will try to be posting this week along the way.



The view from dinner on Aunt Susie's deck.

Gran reads up on the Snapfish book that Elaine made of last year's quiltfest memories.





Homemade blackberry ice cream. Mmmm. I best be doing some more swimming and kayaking every day. If anyone knows of any great hiking trails around here (Johnson City, TN) please leave a comment!

Posted by Beth Howard @ 12:10 AM

Read or Post a Comment

So completely jealous. Keep the updates coming and do lots of shopping in my honor!

Posted by Blogger Jessica Scheer @ 8:03 AM #
 

I would kill for a week like this, or at least take up quilting + try to pass myself off as a member of your family.
From what I understand you can't go wrong with any hiking trails in the J.C. area.
Enjoy + wear sunscreen

Posted by Blogger Shona~ LALA dex press @ 8:21 PM #
 
<< Home