Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Scenes from my life (and photoshop stuff)

Booches
I've finally figgered out how to get my images bigger here in blogger. It involves me uploading them all to my flickr page, which I consider to be a painful extra step, but hey. I do what I can for you guys!

clouds

These are some photos that I took into Photoshop and played with. I started out by using some of The Pioneer Woman's (thanks, Ree!) Photoshop actions, but then I did some monkeying on my own as well.

road

Labels: ,

Posted by Beth Howard @ 6:39 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Booches! I love getting snapshots of my favorite place in the world through you! Thx for letting me blog stalk! :)

Posted by Blogger Liz @ 11:06 AM #
 

GORGEOUS PHOTOS! I wish I had your talent!

Posted by Blogger The Clicks @ 4:31 PM #
 
<< Home