Friday, June 26, 2009

Photos from Philly

The trip was so fun, educational, blah blah blah, but not really exciting in the context of this blog. I'll just post you some pics and tell you that we ate at the Waterworks restaurant (Chilean Sea Bass, lobster asparagus couscous, octopus and cheddar gnocchi and to drink a watermelon mojito and a kiwi margarita. Be very very jealous.) by the art museum and I didn't have my camera because it rained on my way there and I wimped out and left it at the hotel.

IMG_3142.jpg

IMG_3995.jpg

IMG_3998.jpg


The Comcast Building:
IMG_4012.jpg


The Comcast Experience. Super cool huge TV in the lobby. Awesome.
IMG_4032.jpg

IMG_4025.jpg

Loved this color combo. Sorry to the lady whose bum just got World Wide Webbed.
IMG_4035.jpg

Labels: ,

Posted by Beth Howard @ 7:44 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Dems sum big ass photos. I'm sure it was nice to be in a city. Love my little place in the world, but some days I long for city + Nash. just does not cut it.

Posted by Blogger Shona~ LALA dex press @ 8:20 AM #
 

Love the pictures! Joy told me you had and blog and today she sent me the address. I have been doing one also but don't post as often as I should. It is
http://forthesakeoftime.blogspot.com
Please check it out and let me know what you think.
See you soon to "shower" your sister.

Charla

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 12:16 PM #
 

Looks like you had a fun trip. How'd you get the photos so big on the blog? They look gorgeous!

Posted by Blogger The Clicks @ 4:25 PM #
 
<< Home