Wednesday, June 17, 2009

More Letterpress States Coming Soon!

IMG_3125 copy


I'm working on a few more U.S. State prints. I have the photopolymer plates made, I'm just finishing up all the wedding invitations I have on my plate before printing these babies.

Can you spy which states are coming up next from the photo above? And I have a few free prints going out to some people when they're all done. Reminder: If you send me a suggestion for the wording that goes on any given state and I end up using it, I will send you a free print!

Labels: ,

Posted by Beth Howard @ 7:09 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Texas BEFORE California?????

Posted by Blogger Shona~ LALA dex press @ 1:14 PM #
 

I am pretty much drained of creativity at this point, five days after le wedding, but would certainly PURCHASE Missouri when you run some! :)

Posted by Blogger Liz @ 7:54 PM #
 

I am state obsessed :) So I just keep thinking....

North Carolina- "In my mind I'm goin' to Carolina
Can't you see the sunshine
Can't you just feel the moonshine"

Posted by Blogger Katie R @ 9:28 AM #
 
<< Home