Thursday, April 09, 2009

Mooo.



Shamelessly trying to buy myself some time. Also, I am surgically attached to my color swatch book and AGONIZING over it. We close next Thursday! Hopefully tomorrow I'll have some color choices for you.




Look at this beautiful interior from a day in may. (Via Design*Sponge.) I've decided I'm chucking all previous kitchen ideas, and painting it green. Because green makes me happy. And I think you should feel happy in the kitchen as opposed to calm, cool, or soothed.

From Callaway Fields shop:

Last night my mom and I were out at the local country nursery, and I made the poor owner go pull out his paint can so I could know what color the walls in the shop were. I'm getting desperate! I stole this pic from their Facebook page.(the owner is 26, so I guess he's hip with the young kids stuff. And he's a really cool guy.)

Labels:

Posted by Beth Howard @ 7:14 AM

Read or Post a Comment

First off- We are watching "Wonderfalls" on DVD and a cow creamer talks to the main character, so your title made me think of that. That was a bit of a tangent, but what I really want to say is I completely approve of your decision to paint your kitchen green!!!!!!!
p.s. I did the same thing at a local coffee house with a shade of pale yellow. The owner got out the paint can + dipped a wooden stirrer + wrote the brand name on the handle (the color name was obscured).

Posted by Blogger Shona~ LALA dex press @ 9:34 AM #
 

Missing you and wishing you fond and speedy days before the house is yours!!! By the way, LOVE the green....it IS a happy color.

Posted by Blogger kimhryn @ 12:24 PM #
 

Love, love, LOVE the green inspiration from Design Sponge. You know how much I love green. ;) I remember picking out paint swatches too...it's exciting, but then it becomes painful because there are SO many choices! You'll figure it out. And remember, the good thing about paint is that you can always change it if you hate it.

Posted by Blogger The Clicks @ 1:56 PM #
 
<< Home