Monday, February 09, 2009

Desperately seeking craft time



I finally did squeeze in sometime to print this weekend. Can you guess what it's going to be?

Shona is the ultimate selfless friend--she sent me the rules (the metal bars that make lines in letterpress) so I could make a proper recipe card. I was never really thrilled with the way the first one printed.




I mean, I think they're really cute, but my 5x8 Kelsey can't print such a large area evenly. Now that I know so much more, I'm trying again.



My eyes are strained from going through pied type--and it was a 12 pt. script!

Sorry this is short, but I gotta get ready for work!!

Labels:

Posted by Beth Howard @ 8:56 AM

Read or Post a Comment

I was going to call you yesterday to see if they arrived.

Posted by Blogger Shona~ LALA dex press @ 10:15 AM #
 
<< Home