Thursday, February 26, 2009

Cant. Bring. Myself. To. Blog,

So instead, I'm sending you to the loverly loverly world of the Tokyo Quilt Show. Thank goodness for flickr!!!



Taken by Tempusmaster

I'm obsessed with Japanese quilts--they just have a boldness and complexity to them. I think it's all in the color choices. I also love Japanese craft books, but living in Middle America, have a hard time getting my hands on them.

I have some very exciting packages coming my way, and hopefully I'll be able to post about them on Friday or Saturday. Let's just say this: Last week I had 50+ pounds of paper delivered to me from French Paper, and it's itching to be printed on!!

Posted by Beth Howard @ 8:48 AM

Read or Post a Comment

I did not fully appreciate the book stores in Little Tokyo all the years I lived in L.A. but now I can send my little bro on errands for my Japanese craft book wants.

Posted by Blogger Shona~ LALA dex press @ 10:41 AM #
 
<< Home