Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Another Christmas Gift


This one was for my mom. I was so very excited about it when I first made it, but had to keep it hushed up because it was a surprise!

This is super heavy Crane Lettra cardstock, which I cut with my trusty XACTO blade. I would be so lost without it. I bought a bamboo wood tray from Walmart--i know, gag, but it's the only major store within 30 minutes of me. It was in the kitchen organizing aisle, and there were several sizes and shapes. I love it because it's really deep so you can get lots of layers going.

I have a little plexiglass cutting blade which cost $12 or something, so I just cut a little piece and popped it in there.

As I write this I think maybe it would be a good tutorial...? It was so easy and the possibilities are endless! Maybe another day, I need to get to work early.


If you're interested, I have a tiny version of this up in my etsy shop.

Posted by Beth Howard @ 11:40 PM