Friday, November 21, 2008

Miscellaneous


Here is the beginning of a project. I have it finished, but don't really like the end result. Look at my watercolor box! I've had it since my sophomore year of college when I went to Florence for the summer. It's gone everywhere with me since then. All the colors are mixed and what not, but I love it.

I bought some little art supplies from Wal-Mart for my office. When we work late for deadlines, both of my bosses' kids come in, and they like to hang out in my office, which I love. I bought some watercolors in the long, single line of pots like we all got for elementary school. I felt guilty about it because I really believe in giving kids high-quality art supplies. It's like taking a photo with your camera phone. It could be the best photo EVER, but it's bad quality, so it's worthless. Although, I'm pretty sure there are probably some awesome camera phone photos out there.

Sorry I've been missing this week. Double deadlines for the magazine at work and big projects at home. And I haven't even worked on the calendar since Monday night--but I did get 4 months done, so I don't feel QUITE so crazy. Although still a little.

HOPEFULLY we're getting out kitchen countertops today, but I'll believe it when I see it. Have a great weekend!

Posted by Beth Howard @ 8:35 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Glad you are feeling sane..
And I hope the counter tops come as planned or you might just revert.

Hope all is well- it's friggin' cold here, but I'm sure not as cold as where you are.

Have a great weekend.

Posted by Blogger Shona~ LALA dex press @ 8:42 AM #
 
<< Home