Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's Thanksgiving Break



This is my sister Lauren. (Smile, Larny!)

She's on break for the week from school, so she's making a little quilt. And it's just about the coolest thing I've ever seen! She went to the grouchy-lady quilt store by herself and held her own and everything!

It has been a bit of a group effort. I drew out the overall design, mom has been helping with logistics, and Jason has to be called in for the serious drawing skills. Check out this gladiator!





The windows in the colosseum were my idea.
Happy thanksgiving one and all! I'm on the final month for my calendar...then I just have to ... gulp...carve designs for the top. Ay yay yay.

Posted by Beth Howard @ 8:16 AM

Read or Post a Comment

her quilt is adorable! Enjoy quality sister time... I miss mine. Have a happy thanksgiving!

Posted by Blogger Katie R @ 9:43 AM #
 

you'll have to show the finished product now. And I should probably look happier when making a love quilt. maybe this is a sign, yes?

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 12:25 AM #
 
<< Home