Wednesday, October 15, 2008
So they're slowly, slowly curing.
The book I have says it might take several days. This is not good for an impatient person. I'm thinking it has something to do with the weather, but I really don't know.
One of Jason's drawings. It bled a little, but I think it looks pretty cool that way. And the other one is a tiny bit of fabric.
Here's the bracelet that we made the mold for. The bottom there will have to be cut off, but I don't want to manhandle it while it's still kinda soft and tacky. I'm pretty stoked about the concept, though. I put some of my precious Liberty of London cotton lawn fabric in there--I thought that was a good use of such expensive fabric!
The peacock was Caroline's design--we cut up the pages of an Anthropologie catalog, and I think it was a pillow. She also put a zinnia bud inside. Awesome!