Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Reception Room




These aren't the best photos, but you can see a few of the wall adornments--the paintings and my log cabin quilt! I'm so please with how all the colors went together. The owner of the winery was really impressed with the paintings and the overall look, so that was a great compliment!

I was so worried about the ugly chairs--but actually they looked quite nice! I'm glad I shot these before the reception started, because once the room filled up, it was super crowded!!

Labels:

Posted by Beth Howard @ 9:08 AM

Read or Post a Comment

You are probably in Italy by now...

When I saw the first photo my eye went directly to THE QUILT! It looks like it turned out wonderfully, then again, your work is always amazing.

Have fun, enjoy, I miss you, I'll be seeing you .

Posted by Blogger Shona~ LALA dex press @ 11:40 AM #
 
<< Home