Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Still recovering!


I'm still working on recovering! The house is a wreck, I have to get back on my diet/exercise track, and I just need to sleep a lot. Oh, and I just booked the honeymoon this morning. Gulp! Nothing like dropping $2500 first thing in the morning.

It was a great show, though. Check out my new shutter-shelves system! This idea courtesy Freshie--it was awesome!!


I sold that painting and another. Pretty exciting!

This week I'm playing catch up--next thing is the wedding invitations! Gulp again!

Posted by Beth Howard @ 8:59 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Good googly woogly! Your booth looks WONDERFUL! I think the shutter shelves are complete fun! Tutorial, please Freshie and Beth- this would be an awesome addition to our playroom/homeschool room!

I hope your sales were good- I never did make it out to see you and the rest of the vendors and it makes me a bit sad that I missed out. :-(

I did, however, have three AMAZING lino cards for my kids to give their daddy. Thank you!

Posted by Blogger Tisra @ 9:36 AM #
 

It looks great and like it was great fun, too! Congrats on a successful show.

Posted by Blogger kimhryn @ 10:42 AM #
 

Beth, it looks GREAT! I want a bag! Hope you didn't sell them all. :) Wait, I'd rather you did, and pay for that honeymoon!!

Posted by Blogger Kristi @ 9:36 PM #
 

Glad I did make it to the show to see you + your smashing booth! Wonderful news about selling a painting, I know that always makes you happy.

Posted by Blogger Shona~ LALA dex press @ 10:26 PM #
 

The shutters turned out great! I love the greyish color you painted them. Way to take an idea and run with it!

Posted by Blogger freshie (and zero) @ 6:45 PM #
 
<< Home