Wednesday, June 04, 2008

See? I told you I'm sewing!


Here are some clutches I've been working on. It's a struggle to dig out the time, but it must be done. Here's the list of things I have swirling around my head right now:

To do:
sew purses
assemble notebooks
cut strings on cuffees
buy shutters for shelving
spray paint shutters (what colors)
laundry
wedding cake
clean kitchen floor
small pro-bono freelance project
sew wallets
finish paintings
assemble cards and prints
healthy food for lunch
WORKOUT EVERYDAY
Write curriculum for Watkins Class
Update website
tissue paper flowers


And today's big stress: and appearance on Talk of the Town! I'll be doing block printing. Set your DVR's or Tivo's for 11:15 am!



This was inspired by a clutch in a Japanese craft book.

Posted by Beth Howard @ 6:45 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Love the bags! So cute! Can't wait to see all of your stuff. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help! I know what it's like to plan a wedding and have family/friends too far away to help. So, I'm here if you need me!!!

Posted by Blogger The Clicks @ 9:58 AM #
 

I love the Japanese inspired clutch. The patchwork is fantastic, and I love the accentuated stitching. Good luck with everything going on.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 10:28 AM #
 

How was Talk of the Town?? When are you teaching at Watkins [I was just there tonight!]? Is it a sewing class? Can I ask anymore questions? Will you answer?

:)

Posted by Blogger Kristi @ 8:21 PM #
 
<< Home