Sunday, June 22, 2008

I'm a Bragger



Yep. I brag a lot.
Today I got a new toy--and it's actually a late birthday (11 months late) to me from my parents--they gave me a little money last year and I saved it. Just to spend it now on a big-girl camera. The guy at Best Buy called it a "Big Boy" camera, which I naturally took offense to.



My new baby is a Canon XSi. I totally forgot how fun it is to have a camera with adjustable focus and aperture. AWESOME! Wowie wow. Hopefully now I'll be able to take more shots of stuff in questionable light. It has a stabilization thingy that helps with shakiness in low light. Exactly.


These are just some of the shots. I didn't go too far out of my way to find inspirational subject matter, but they're not too bad, right? I'll try to upload some more to flickr.

Labels:

Posted by Beth Howard @ 10:05 PM

Read or Post a Comment

You're a big GIRL now!

Posted by Blogger Shona~ LALA dex press @ 11:18 PM #
 

Love the pics...esp. the magnolia and my wedding invites! :) I had a lot of fun when I got my new Cannon SX100 (though it doesn't have a manual lens..that would be more than I can handle). Anyway, it looks like you went to Sam's...you definitely need to call us if you're the hood! Our boys have yet to meet!

Posted by Blogger The Clicks @ 7:39 PM #
 
<< Home