Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Great Minds think alike


So last week I got a wild hair to carve this bicycle above there. I actually satisfied the itch and finished the project within an hour or two. Then I posted it on my blog. Then I get this e-mail from my friend Carrie:

"Are you kidding me!!? I just looked at your blog and saw your bike stamp. I just carved one almost exactly like it the other day - I had a free hour at school - and I played around with stamping it. I'll have to send you a picture. Really, they're a lot alike.

carrie"

Below is Carrie's bike (and isn't that notebook so cute?)



All I have to say is:
Bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bike
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my

Bicycle races are coming your way
So forget all your duties oh yeah
Fat bottomed girls they'll be riding today
So look out for those beauties oh yeah
On your marks get set go
Bicycle race bicycle race bicycle race

Labels: ,

Posted by Beth Howard @ 10:07 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Love the Queen reference! :) Also, love your stamp. So cool!

Posted by Blogger The Clicks @ 9:20 AM #
 

looooove the bikes. both of them. and I think that it is both really great and slightly scary that you guys carved almost the exact shape. :)

you can't go wrong with Queen lyrics, either!

.xo. Jenn

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 11:54 AM #
 

did not get the Queen reference, but OOH freak-y dink-y!

Posted by Blogger Shona~ LALA dex press @ 4:12 PM #
 
<< Home