Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Viva Vacations!



I've got spring fever like you wouldn't believe. And to alleviate it, the doctor has prescribed a trip to Seville, Spain! My sister is there on a semester abroad, and my mom, my aunt and I are going to see her for a week.

Link
I whipped up this little eye cover for my flight. I don't exactly fit comfortably in those short little airline seats, so I need all the help I can get. What better use for the Liberty of London prints that I've been hoarding, right?

I can't wait to come back and share all my pics with you!

Posted by Beth Howard @ 7:18 PM

Read or Post a Comment

pleeeeeeeez take me with you

Posted by Blogger Shona~ LALA dex press @ 10:16 PM #
 

HAVE FUN!!!

Oh and that eye cover is totally cute - you should whip up some more of those!

Posted by Blogger freshie (and zero) @ 10:46 AM #
 

I just want to say I love your blog. Great crafting! Great art!

From a knitter in New Orleans.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 3:35 PM #
 
<< Home