Sunday, February 10, 2008

Where to begin.


This week was both a whirlwind and the longest week ever.

I've had tons of freelance work--all very exciting stuff. I'm working on a video piece for a book publisher that could not be more up my alley--it's the perfect project for my skill set. When it's public and on the internet I'll show you. Then came SuperFat Tuesday---the busiest day we've had at work in a really long time. It's so sad about all the stormy weather, but apparently, it passed over my house. I say "apparently" because I wouldn't know. I was dead to the world by that time with the stomach flu. I know you've all been there, but holy mackerel, I wanted TO DIE. The rest of the week was spent trying to catch up on nutrients and life.

No time for blogging. This week WILL be better. I do check my sitemeter, and I know you are all out there--and I feel so bad when I can't get around to post. I know some of my cousins and friends back home in Missouri check in on me, and I hate that I can't post everyday. This whole early a.m. workout thing is really cramping my style. ANYWAY! On to craft projects!


Here's a sneak peak of what I've been printing on my press. I'm going to space out a couple of blog posts of the last weekend's events just for the sake of keeping things organized. And because I'm a tease!

Posted by Beth Howard @ 8:43 PM