Sunday, January 27, 2008

And the winner is...




Me! Hooray! I won an Emmy ( to be specific, in the Graphic Arts Category, in the MidSouth Region).

I don't have pics of me on Emmy night right now because I was so excited that I didn't take any photos with my camera.

But you can go to this link to see the speech--it's not that exciting. It's toward the end, and I'll tell you that Jason makes a cameo appearance! Oh, I can't really make that work on my Mac, it's super frustrating. I guess stay tuned for images.

Here is the Schermerhorn Symphony Center as we entered:

Posted by Beth Howard @ 6:40 PM

Read or Post a Comment

YAYYY!!!!!!!

Yayyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy for you!!! That is SO awesome! Now all of your friends can say "you know, my friend Beth, the Emmy winner, wink wink. Seriously, that is so exciting. Can't wait to celebrate with you tomorrow!

Posted by Blogger freshie (and zero) @ 11:07 PM #
 

Did I ever tell you about the time I broke one of Merv Griffin's Emmys? I thought the orb spun. So don't let me near yours!

Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! You are soooo awesome. We'll celebrate on the 9th

Posted by Blogger Shona~ LALA dex press @ 11:26 PM #
 

woohooooo! congratulations!

you definitely deserve awards!

perhaps you can recreate the winning moment for us on the 9th.

Posted by Blogger hezza @ 11:51 PM #
 

(jumps up and down) "Hurray for you!"

Posted by Blogger kimhryn @ 8:59 AM #
 
<< Home