Thursday, December 06, 2007

Merry Christmas to Me! (and you--WINNER)

While at the Chattanooga Market last weekend, I kept sneaking away from my booth to go check out this incredible ceramicist. She had such beautiful forms and the glazes were amazing. I wanted a little of everything. I came home with only these 2 pieces. They're each about 3 or 4 inches square. They little pic part is a depression in the surface, which she put an image in and covered in resin. Brilliant!!

Sadly, this talented woman doesn't have a website (and no blog, shockingly enough) but she does sell at Blue Skies in Chattanooga. I think she works there, too. That's all the scoop I have on it.


















AND the WINNER IS!!!

Thank you all for your kind comments--and I know, I know. I wish I had 2 hours everyday to blog. But if I did--I wouldn't have time to actually make art. Or go to my real job where they give me health insurance.

So, if your name is called, please e-mail me your snail mail address, and a color preference if you have one (meaning pastels, no lime green, lots of red--etc.)

Drumrollllll.....
Paula, Tisra, Momma Mueller, Pink Almond, Susan, and Freshie--you get one for being my inspiration. Send me those addresses, y'all!

Posted by Beth Howard @ 9:15 PM

Read or Post a Comment

OH YEAH! Thank you! I just sent an email with my addy! :) YIPPEE!!!! :)

Posted by Blogger Paula @ 10:52 AM #
 

Woooo Hoooo!

Posted by Blogger Tisra @ 1:43 PM #
 

Those ceramic pieces are sooooooo beautiful, I can't wait to see them in person.

Posted by Blogger Shona~ LALA dex press @ 7:59 PM #
 

You drew ME!? Yay! How about I trade you for an etsy bumper sticker that says "my other car is a sewing machine"?

Posted by Blogger freshie (and zero) @ 10:32 PM #
 
<< Home