Wednesday, October 03, 2007

More of me on tv



Here's a link to a clip on the NewsChannel5 website. I was the guest on a show that focuses on retirement and I did 2 craft projects. I found myself thinking: oh, the things I could do if I were retired! I'm gonna be the hardest working retiree ever!

I demonstrated how to cutout and sew together the One-block wonder from C & T Publishing's Maxine Rosenthal. And a quick demo on how to take your photos and make an art quilt out of them.

Here's my One-block wonder from July:



Check it out!

Posted by Beth Howard @ 8:10 AM

Read or Post a Comment

One of my absolute favorite movies is "Holiday" Cary Grant's character has the wonderful notion that retirement should come before your working career, enjoying life while you are young + working into your golden years. Novel idea- OH! the things I could accomplish if I were retired right now! OH! the things I could accomplish in my Swedish clogs!

Posted by Blogger Shona~ LALA dex press @ 11:22 AM #
 

I am so inspired! I have no idea if I could actually do a project like that, but now I really want to!

Posted by Blogger J. P. Morrison @ 6:33 PM #
 
<< Home