Thursday, September 13, 2007

Fall is a-coming!


I took a stroll to the Farmer's Market at lunch time today. Finally, the heat of August has worn off, and we can continue on about our lives without being trapped in the air-conditioned stale world.

Last night was my first class at Watkins. And it was so much fun! I just love all the students, and I can tell that they are excited, and that just makes it so exciting. For all of us! If anyone wants to join before the class next week, call Rebecca at Watkins' Community Education office. She said you could still sign up. And for the most part, what we learned was sewing machine basics, which I can catch you up on.

I'm so looking forward to the weekend it's been a long week for no good reason at all, and I'm ready for some serious sewing and production line work. I hope all of you throroughly enjoy some late summer sunshine before it's all sold out!

Posted by Beth Howard @ 11:34 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Pretty pretty pumpkins in a row! Glad to hear your class is going well + YAY!!!! for Fall weather (I'm wearing a sweater as I type, but mostly because the office management has not turned off the A/C which blasts right above my desk).

Posted by Blogger Shona~ LALA dex press @ 11:15 AM #
 
<< Home