Thursday, August 16, 2007

That's me, hands shaking


UPDATE: Here is the Link for the video clip. I'm not watching it, because I think I did fabulous, and I just don't want to see otherwise.


Hey everyone! Just a post to let you know that I'm going to be on television today at 11AM here in Nashville, and on the web later in the day for everyone else. I'll post that link when I get it.

I'll be demonstrating how to sew a box, and plugging my upcoming sewing class at Watkins College of Art and Design.

Tune in to see my hands shaking! I have horrible stage fright that I try to ignore for the glory of live television. In high school I used to sing the national anthem before basketball and football games, and each time i thought "I'm gonna puke. Why do I do this? I'll NEVER DO IT AGAIN!" then I would get done and think "That wasn't so bad." and do it again.

P.S. I'm not the best singer, I just went to a very small high school--I graduated with 76 other people! And I could sing better than only 74 of them.

Posted by Beth Howard @ 10:15 AM

Read or Post a Comment

76 people in your graduating class minus 1 and you get 74? who was the other singer? Was it Gretchen Wilson?

I'll have to check out your tutorial when it's posted on the station's website. FUN!

deep breaths.

Posted by Blogger Shona~ LALA dex press @ 11:22 AM #
 

well, i'm too late to say good luck but I am sure it went great (just like last time) and you're probably thinking "that wasn't so bad!" look forward to the clip as well.

.xo. Jenn

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 2:48 PM #
 

Good on ya!!!

Posted by Blogger Pigtown*Design @ 9:03 PM #
 

Was great to see you, I think you did a great job!! You are such a natural on camera and adorable on top of it. Hope you get lots of students for your class.
Thanks for using one of my fabrics it was a thrill to see on TV :)
Congrats!! xo,AM

Posted by Blogger Anna Maria Parry @ 9:40 PM #
 

You ARE a natural + if you did not mention how nervous you were going to be I would not have noticed! yay you.

Posted by Blogger Shona~ LALA dex press @ 9:54 PM #
 

I tought you did great
Maggie

Posted by Blogger Maggie Lamarre @ 12:31 PM #
 

Well, I would be one of the 74 ... Beth - awesome to see your Baubles and Beads track take off.
Best of luck!
Chris Leible - Woodhouse

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 11:18 PM #
 
<< Home