Thursday, April 26, 2007

Peanut Butter and Monkeys


Welcome to a special edition of stitch rip and repeat... thats right special edition! Hello loyal Howardites, this is the one and only Jason, aka J-money, and for those of you who deal in the black market the J-train. I bring to you, and all who know you the greatness of my being, a special piece of art for those who follow the greatness that is my love. I call it the Flowery Dead... wow I am awesome I just came up with that right off the top of my head...

Ok. So a quick update: I high-jacked Beth's computer and somehow convinced her to allow me to have a special report since I graced her lovely blog with my art, thus the words you read now. Based on previous blog subject I came up with a picture to show my love that I can draw "girly" things and did a couple high kicks to get her to put it on here.

Hope you all enjoy, and if this is a success then maybe there will be more. Or if I get off my lazy bum, then maybe I will create my own blog...but most likely I will stay in front of my other love ( tv/xbox 360) and listen to Beth tell me how great she is.

Well that is all I have to say, about that...keep it greasy and peace be unto you all. p.s. If you're ever in the area of Russia town in the lower east side look for a guy named Ivan he can get you a wicked deal on blue markers imported from turkey...just let him know the J-train came through whoot-whoot!!

Posted by Beth Howard @ 10:33 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Whoa that guy is totally hot.

Posted by Blogger Beth Howard @ 7:28 AM #
 

Whoot whoot! That is the girliest painting I've ever seen!

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 11:07 AM #
 

Now that WAS "special!" Do you quilt also?.....cause I think the J-train sportin' a 9-patch would really bring in the dough, image-wise.......Seriously, though, I really like the piece and the blog--you are a very talented, not to mention homorous, guy.

Posted by Blogger kimhryn @ 12:07 PM #
 

J-train? More like GAY-train! Am I right, people? Amirite? Amirite?

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 10:06 PM #
 
<< Home