Friday, April 20, 2007

And I am now a Digital Girl




Move one over, my poor cracked sister iron. I know it's my fault that I dropped you. I'm truly sorry. But let's be honest, you and I never had a great love. There's a new girl in town, and she's all digital and whatnot. Back in your day, whoever heard of automatic shut off? You can hardly be expected to keep up. We really are living in a digital world, and I am now a digital girl. Do, doooo, do do do do dooo.

Cuz Kim was kindly gifted a fancy EUROsteam iron and went on shamelessly about how steamy she is with it. Scandalous! I told her that I was in the market for a new iron, and she told me I was not grown enough. How rude! But seriously, folks, I'm not grown enough. That baby is probably worth her lofty price tag, but I'm not allowed until i'm at least 30 years old.

My new love is a Black and Decker Digital Advantage, rated the Consumer Reports Best Buy. Purchased at Target for $40.

I'll let you know how we get on. I'm thinking it's going to be a steamy affair. Oh, and the new girl? to add insult to injury, she has MUCH shinier hair, er, plate than you, my old friend.

Have a great weekend!! If you are free on sunday, go out to the Lipstick Lounge in East Nashville. I'm all out of sorts, and so skipped the show this month, but I'll be visiting for sure. How luxurious to go to a craft show that I'm not in!!

Posted by Beth Howard @ 8:28 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Sounds like a great "training iron!" Let me know how she handles:)
Kim

Posted by Blogger kimhryn @ 11:26 PM #
 
<< Home