Thursday, March 15, 2007

New Ideas





I've been busy behind the scenes here painting and sealing my new worktable. I'm SO excited about it. I'll post some pics as soon as it's done and in place.

In the mean time, I've also been doing a lot of painting--mostly painting that I promised my friends. And I gave my poor baby sister 4 canvases for Christmas and promised to paint them, but I just did it this week. Terrible! To make matters worse, I used a couple of her canvases to paint these 2 up above because I had an itch and wanted to try out Anna Maria's fabric on canvas technique.

All this to say: I've been really busy, just not with exciting blog-posting material. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have Kelly's painting done, and you can bet that I'll post it. I really need to get my worktable in place because I'm going to IKEA in Atlanta this weekend, and I want to get a new bookcase. But first I have to take every thing out of the studio and see what I have space for. It's only 10x11 for crying out loud!

Posted by Beth Howard @ 9:08 AM