Thursday, February 22, 2007

Tired yet?


Are you guys tired of seeing purses yet? Yeah, me too. I got sucked into tv tonight and the 2 to 3 purses a night routine went with me. Did anyone else bawl during Grey's Anatomy? It's shameless, really.

I have lots of items in the News category (if there were a "news" category, which there isn't)

1) Next week Thursday (March 1st) at 11am on channel5 here in Nashville, I'm going to be on the T-V!! for real! I'll be on Talk of the Town making a 5 minute purse. I'll try to sweet talk the web people into rolling on it so I can post it here later. I totally hate seeing myself on tv, but it would be great to have such interactivity on this lil ol blog.

2) I think I may have lost my mind because I just signed up for another craft show on March 11 in East Nashville. More details to follow. But for now you can check out their MySpace Page

3)my links function isn't working right now--I'll try again in the A.M.

4) My work table from Chelle is almost done. It's custom, and it's going to re inviorate my studio space.

Posted by Beth Howard @ 11:35 PM

Read or Post a Comment

i was thinking about doing that craft show on the 11th, too... can't decide if it's worth it... getting closer to wedding... getting low on time... hmmm...

Posted by Blogger freshie (and zero) @ 7:28 PM #
 

I LOVE the proportions of that bag! So adorable!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 12:22 AM #
 

biff- I do like the purses, and they new updated look is invigorating. Also, I'd like you to notice it is 7:22. I'm just getting ready to leave for work and my first class isn't until 11:00. Seriously...I don't think this was a good idea.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 8:24 AM #
 
<< Home