Sunday, January 21, 2007
I've been tagged by Kathleen to answer as honestly as possible the following really deep inquiry: state 6 weird things about yourself. So here goes. I've been thinking about it for a couple of days, because I didn't want to forget the importantly crazy stuff about myself.
1) I've broken my arm 4 times-- all under the age of 14. Twice on a bike, once after tumbling down stairs, and once playing basketball against my will.
2) I often have only my thumbnail painted with nail polish because I like to try out various shades at the drug store before I buy it. Today's shade is Sally Hansen Salon: So much fawn. I love this polish--another color I bought a couple of weeks ago stayed on like glue--and I can NEVER get polish to stay on. 2 hours later, it's usually chipped. Not so with the Fawn. Also, I've always thought it would be a great job to be the person who names colors. "tea stain" "Brick dust" "swampwater"--these are all in my house!
3) My nose is always cold--even though the rest of my body is hot...my nose gets cold. Probalby because it turns up so severly at the very end.
4) I hate Thomas Kincaid. 'Nuf said.
5) I'm a full 5 feet 12 inches tall, and that's pretty weird for a girl. And I NEVER played basketball (see above about broken bones.)
6) There are certain words that I despise: panties, satchel (I know, weird for someone who makes bags) and moist.
I'm going to try to find 6 people to tag--how about Deb, Jenn, Angela, Laura, and Heather, and Freshie.