Thursday, December 07, 2006

Stalling for time



I'm trying really hard to do my real job and my fun job all at once. 2 days this week I went in in the middle of the night. It was great because I left at noon each day. However, when I got home I just kind of sat on the couch like a lump. yesterday I watched my favorite Jane Austen: Sense & Sensibility. (love the scene at the end when Elinor starts uncontrollably crying in front of Edward.) Anyway, I've been kind of out of it.

I did attend an Untitled Artist Group meeting last night--and we're putting a show on Next Saturday at Lucky's Garage here in Nashville. There will be over 150 artists there showing work. And I dare say, it's pretty cool stuff, and pretty affordable. The last Untitled Show I went to was very crowded and exciting. All the pretty and popular people in Nashville were there.

I slept like the dead last night, though, and I'm rearing to go now. Well, to work. But I'm working on getting new stuff up on my etsy site. One item at a time, I keep telling myself.

I've been getting some great ornaments in the mail. I can't wait to see them all. I'll do a holiday photo shoot--really glamorous-style and post them then. For the meantime, go check out this Flickr group and see what everyone's been up to. There is some really quality stuff on there!

Stay tuned for the etsy update!

Posted by Beth Howard @ 9:30 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Hey! What is that thing on top, a wallet? It is very beautiful. Is that your form of procrastination? I wish I could produce something like that while avoiding something else.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 9:00 PM #
 
<< Home