Monday, December 18, 2006

How I spent my weekend




I spent most of the weekend wrapping presents. Not something I particularly enjoy. I mean, it all just gets thrown in the trash anyway, right? I must say, though, that this year they look particularly pretty. I bought some paper at Old Navy of all places for cheap and I'm pretty happy with my whole layout. I had a TON of presents to wrap. I think it's an all time record. I've spent at least 3 hours so far, and I haven't even done stocking stuffers yet! Confession: I did resort to some semi-tacky red and green paper for some of the presents--they were either too big, or I just wanted to hoard a little of my nice paper for use later. Mostly the second one there.

I also did a little flea-marketing. Not as much fun by yourself. I did purchase some excellent stocking stuffers which I can't show you here because those folks read this blog.


Speaking of stockings--here's Jason's that i made this weekend. I busted out the ole' hot glue gun. It was wondering where I have been this holiday season. Aren't those little felt cut-outs adorable? ok, so maybe not my most interesting and profound craft project, but still. Not bad for $3.86 and 5 minutes with the free-motion foot on my machine.

Posted by Beth Howard @ 9:07 AM