Sunday, December 03, 2006

Getting in the XMAS spirit



I seriously contemplated not putting up the decorations this year. I'm just tired. but I couldn't get into the holiday without the decorations. I forgot all about all the baubles I bought at Crate and Barrel last year after christmas. My sister almost killed me for taking her there. It was a mad house. But I got great clearance ornaments, darnit!

I've finished all my ornaments, and will photo them before they go into the already addressed envelopes and are shipped off to the far corners of the world. They were supposed to be done on Friday, but it just didn't happen. It's like I'm in school again, and waited till Sunday night to finish my homework.

Alright, alright. I'm busy, you're busy, we're all busy! Get over it! Ornaments tomorrow!



Posted by Beth Howard @ 9:12 PM