Wednesday, November 29, 2006

You know it's the Christmas Season...


...when I start the hardcore procrastination. I'm supposed to have these ornaments in the mail to all corners of the earth by friday. Guess when I started. That's right folks! About 15 minutes ago. Not to worry, I only have to make about 15, and all this time I've been putting it off, and all the time I've spent on interstates 24,57, and 70 in the past month, I've been thinking and planning. I even knew exactly what kind of fabric I wanted to get.

Here's the best part of the story. I found that red and white stripe at Wal-Mart, for $2 a yard, and I CUT IT MYSELF. Whew! what a rush!! I couldn't find a salesperson, and I've always secretly wanted to use the fabric gun...you know, the barcode thingy with a trigger. I had my trusty sis stand watch, and I quickly cut myself 2 yards, scanned in the barcode, and printed out my own ticket. I know you've all wished you could do it. Don't lie. And I didn't cheat and cut more. I was scared to death of being caught. I really hate to get scolded.

So I'll be cranking out these ornaments tonight after the Untitled Artist meeting, and probably tomorrow morning, to get them in the mail on Friday. It's the most wonderful time of the year, right?

Posted by Beth Howard @ 9:09 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Group 19 ROCKS!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 11:50 AM #
 

i LOVE it!!! so adorable! I, too, will be getting my ornaments done just in time...

note to self: visit wal-mart for cute, candy cane striped fabric. :)

.♥.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 3:40 PM #
 
<< Home