Thursday, October 05, 2006

WHy I love living in Nashville

First of all, Noshville has fabulous food. My crazy boyfriend ordered the "we dare ya" meat wad sandwich. He ate it and promptyl was sorry. He says true happiness is a stomach chock full of meat.


Second, I love walking in Nashville's Parks. This is Centennial, home of the only full-scale replica of the parthenon, a beautiful lake, and a 1-mile walking loop. It's my new favorite place.



And third, Nashville is the best place to catch any artist you've ever loved. All the tours come here. I'm going to see Sheryl Crow and John Mayer on Sunday with the greatest friend who is coming in from St. Louis just to see me. Ok, so after Sunday I will have seen Sheryl (who, by the way went to MIZZOU just like me. oh yeah.) twice in 10 months. I'm not mad about that.

Posted by Beth Howard @ 9:30 PM