Friday, October 27, 2006

Punkinfest, here I come!




I know I should take some photos of all my work, but my wrist hurts, and besides, I want to motivate all of you to come out and see me tomorrow from 10-5. I'll be in the inner circle of main street's roundabout. Right next to the What's In Store booth. I promise, promise, promise to take good photos of the booth and any fun costumes on the kiddies.

It's going to be a great day. Lelan say so. and Franklin is a super cute little "main street" town.

If nothing else, come out to the festival, then go to Stitcher's Garden. That woman has more fabric per square centimeter than I've ever seen. I have to take a little brown paper bag in when I go because I feel the need to hyperventilate from the sensory overload.

Posted by Beth Howard @ 2:00 PM