Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Hello my little bloggy friends!



Okay, so I'm sitting in bed with my laptop, and I'm so tired that I actually nodded off while waiting for my image to load in Blogger. Wow. While I refuse to be one of those people who continually apologize for not posting, I 5 a little sorry. But not much. I'm busy. Deal with it. You know what? I lost my nice about 2 weeks ago, and it's not coming back any time soon. That said, i'm so happy that you're all out there returning and checking to see what I'm up to.

Moving on. This here's a pic of all the stuff I'm taking to the festival for sale this weekend. Well, except for the paintings, the floorcloths, and the wall/art quilts and the lap quilts. I'm just trying to blanket the entire quilted items market. I've been making mostly little --and VERY BIG--bags of one sort or another. I just can't bear to make anything more than once, and it's really killing my productivity. But I must soldier on! More bags to sew! More denim to wash! I spent the evening tonight sewing this gigantor denim bag with a very cute lining, and when I went to get ready for bed, I had a series of blue streaks down my face. I was really befuddled until I saw my Smurf hands. Ahahaha, how funny would it be if I HAD SMURF HANDS?? I'm six-freakin'-feet tall. And very pale, but not blue. I really need to go. This is devolving quickly.

If you have a chance, come out and see me in Franklin, Tennessee this Saturday. I'll be in the inner circle around the town square.

Posted by Beth Howard @ 12:46 AM