Sunday, October 01, 2006

1 down, 2 to go








My first class at the aRThOUSE went swimmingly. At least, from my point of view. I hope everyone feels like they got their money's worth. We gelled, and fused, and rubbed and...I'm talking about the collage stuff. What were you thinking?.... Yeah, and even though everyone decided it's not their favorite thing to endlessly rub paper off the back of images, I think we all went home with at the very least some images on fabric that they can incorporate into something mahvelous at a later date. Chelle even got a head start on an actual piece o' art! The next class is oct. 21st. Sign up! It is a great experience. If nothing else, how fun to spend a few hours gabbing and rummaging though someone else's scraps of fabric and imagery?

I've been busy busy busy this weekend. I cleaned the house (sort of) taught a class, went to the TACA art festival at Centennial TWICE, imagined, designed, and produced a quilted wallet. Ohmygush, it's sooooo cute. I'll post the pics tomorrow. Jason had to pry it out of my hands because I just held it and looked at it during at least 2 episodes of Grey's Anatomy this afternoon. I also painted 2 small paintings. More on those later, too.

Now to read my creepy Ghost Hunters book before I go to bed. It's about the history of paranormal study, and how some really smart and legitimate people like Mark Twain had experiences with spirits. It's really freaking me out. And i love it.

Labels:

Posted by Beth Howard @ 11:12 PM

Read or Post a Comment

yay! I enjoyed the class so much and already have my two fabric prints (from the printer) framed & up in my house! :) I looove the results I got. thank you so much for the great class!!

.♥.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 10:02 PM #
 
<< Home