Tuesday, September 26, 2006

slouchy purse x2






I'm working on tweaking this pattern. I'm so thrilled with the fabrics in this. They're Alexander Henry (at least, i'm pretty sure) I used my trusty pin-tucking foot. I'm in love with little tucks. I still need to work on the shape. The last one was a little too wide, this one is a little too narrow.

Still awaiting word back from Franklin's Pumpkinfest. I'll have to kick it in high gear if I do get in. Anyone want to participate in the Beth Howard Studio Sweatshop? Didn't think so. At least I'll have a month this time instead of 2 weeks.

I'm super stressed at work, so that accounts for the lack of blogging. I have plenty 'o subject matter, just no time to write.

Go out and enjoy the beautiful weather! Or at least open the windows in your sewing rooms!

Labels:

Posted by Beth Howard @ 9:18 AM