Monday, August 28, 2006

a Quickie

Welcome to "As Luck Would Have It."
It's another example of what I'm going to be teaching in my Fabric Collage Class. Angela is taking it. Any other takers? I'm getting ready to write the supply list. It's going to be a great class! I working on getting some projects ready to take to Missouri with me next week on vacation. I'm spending my vacation with my ma and pa out in the country. I'll be sure to send along some loverly pics of the girlhood home.

Posted by Beth Howard @ 11:25 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Hi Beth,
I love what you are doing. I even went to the shop web site where you are teaching. I must say your site does a better job of enticing students. I would enjoy being in your class!
Hope you are having an inspiring visit with your Mom and Dad.
I really enjoyed having everyone here for Quiltfest. Hope we can do it again.
At the risk of sounding like I'm telling you what to put on your row for our round robin, I loved the hand you put on this piece.
Love,
Aunt susie (or whatever you would like to call me.)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 9:43 AM #
 
<< Home